How To Get Your Car Out of Impound at Shark Recovery in San Antonio, Texas.
PLEASE CALL (210) 598-7355 TO VERIFY WE HAVE IMPOUNDED YOUR AUTO. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS.
What Do I Have To Have To Get My Car Out of Shark Recovery's Impound Lot?
- Payment of all fees due, PLUS
- A valid photo identification issued by the state or federal government (usually a drivers license), PLUS ANY ONE of the following eight items (to show proof of authority)
- A notarized power of attorney OR
- A court order OR
- A certificate of title OR
- A tax collector’s receipt and vehicle registration renewal card OR
- A notarized proof of loss claim of theft from an insurance company to show a right of possession OR
- Positive name and address information that corresponds to the information contained in TXDOT Vehicle Titles and Registration files OR
- A valid Insurance Certificate for the vehicle OR
- A TDLR-approved Affidavit of Right of Possession and Control available in: (Click Here)
- The name and address on the identification and the proof of authority (one of the eight items listed above) must match.
How Much Do I Have to Pay To Get My Car Out of Impound?
Most vehicles redeemed the same day of impoundment will cost around $219.50 ($176.00 towing fee, $20.00 storage fee, $20.00 impound fee, and tax.) Additionally, fees may apply for larger vehicles. The fees will accrue daily, so it is in your best interest to try to release the vehicle as soon as possible.
How Can I Pay The Fees To Get My Car Out of Impound?
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.